Category : Press Releases
Business networking is an expanding market for new start up businesses and local entrepreneurs. To the corporate employee they may wonder why business people would commit to such an activity but there are more benefits to the business owner than downsides.
Here are just a few reasons to consider networking;
- It is a great way to find new clients.
- Build relationships with like-minded individuals.
- Learn from the success stories of others.
- Spread the word about your own business.
- Opportunities of joint ventures, speaking and writing etc.
- Generate leads, referrals for your business and increased sales.
- Find local suppliers for services or products you offer.
- Share business problems to find solutions.
- Feel part of a team
- Raise your profile
To help business owners experience networking, these events are held at various times of the day and in various formats. From early morning breakfasts to late evening drinks, structured boardroom style meetings to open networking over a coffee, the choice is endless.If you are considering networking for your business search out some of the local organisations offering this service and try one of each. Some events are free of charge and can be very busy but often the smaller paid membership groups are the ones you gain the most benefit from and build better relationships and ultimately receive referrals for business.
The 10-12 Business Club offers networking for Men and women in the Berkshire and Buckinghamshire area.