Henley Networking 10-12 Business Club February
The 10-12 Business Club is for women in business looking to network with like-minded individuals in a structured environment. As well as open networking we have educational slots and presentations on business issues that may help you in the development of your own business.
Come visit the Henley meeting on the 4th Wednesday of the month at the Red Lion Hotel in the centre of Henley.
Our meetings are held once per month and chaired by Issy Wiggins-Turner one of the founders of the 10-12 Business Club.
There is a full agenda and our meetings start promptly at 10 am. Below is a brief description of the format for the morning meeting:
Morning’s Agenda (Find out more)
- Business Card Exchange (Bring lots of cards with you)
- Individual personal introduction no more than 40 seconds.
- Informative talk or presentation by a member or guest speaker (10 minutes total)
- Business Break Out Session
- 2 x 10 minute 1-2-1s
- Round up of the meeting asking each attendee for any Success Stories, Action Points or Testimonial
- Future Events /Membership
- Close 11.50 to allow time for follow-up
We look forward to meeting you at the next 10-12 Business Club Meeting.
The 10-12 Business Club in Maidenhead is hosted by the owners of the 10-12 Business Club