Reading Wokingham Networking Group Bearwood Lakes
The 10-12 Business Club structured monthly meetings are for women in business looking to network with like-minded women in a structured environment. As well as open networking we have educational slots and presentations on business issues that may help you in the development of your own business.
Our meetings are held once per month and chaired by Issy Wiggins-Turner owner of Go Easy Travel, part of the Dnata Global Travel Group, Issy specialises in bespoke tailor-made holidays and cruises.
We have a full agenda and our open networking starts with 20 minutes of informal but slightly structured networking. At 10.20 we will ask you to take a seat for the main part of the meeting to begin. Below is a brief description of the format for the mornings meeting:
· Business Card Exchange (Bring lots of cards with you)
· Individual personal introduction no more than 40 seconds.
· Informative talk or presentation by a member or guest speaker (10 minutes total)
· Breakout Session (15minutes)
· 2xs 10 minute 1-2-1s
· Round up of meeting asking each attendee for any Success Stories, Action Points or Testimonial
· Future Events /Membership
· Close 11.50 to allow time for follow up
We look forward to meeting you at the next 10-12 Business Club Meeting.